YOU ARE EXPERIENCING WARNING SIGNS OF ASTHMA SUCH AS...
- You sometimes must struggle to catch your breath.
- You often wheeze or cough, especially at night or with exercise.
- You are frequently short of breath or feel a tightness in your chest.
- You have previously been diagnosed with asthma, but despite treatment, you still have frequent acute asthma attacks.
- You have been to the emergency room for any allergic reaction.
- Immune Deficiency & Related Diseases
- You have a dry chronic itchy rash that seems to be triggered by a food or other allergic trigger.
- You have chronic or recurrent hives or swelling that is difficult to control.